Latest Update: April 19, 2022
1. Reservations: Guest(s) who reserved a hotel room reservation (hereinafter referred to as “hotel registered guest”) must be 18 years old or above. L’Arc Macau does not accept any hotel guest to reserve multiple reservations under same name within same staying period. L’Arc Macau reserves the right to cancel any reservation not guaranteed by a valid credit card or cannot provide payment by at least 48 hours prior to the arrival date. If the hotel registered guest is using other person’s credit card to make this booking, please contact our Reservations Department at (853) 2822 3888.
2. Guest registration: All hotel guests must be registered upon check-in or during the stay period, and present a valid government-issued identification document or passport, along with valid arrival card.
3. Check-in and check-out: The official check-in time is after 3p.m. and check-out time is before 11a.m. Any early check-in or late check-out request is subject to hotel availability upon check-in. Guaranteed early check-in is subject to pre-booking one night in advance at full day room rate. Late check-out fee of MOP200 for Deluxe Room and Premier Room, while MOP400 for Suites will be applied for every extended hour from 11a.m.up to 3p.m., or a full day charge if at or after 3p.m.
4. Hotel room rates: All hotel room rates are quoted in MOP, and subject to 10% service charge and 5% government tax (if applicable). All hotel room rates are on a per room per night basis, unless otherwise stated.
5. Incidental charges: Hotel registered guests are responsible for paying all charges incurred personally by the same, or by their accompanying guest(s), throughout the stay. Smoking in Non-Smoking rooms will lead to additional cleaning charges. L’Arc Macau reserves the right to charge for the damages caused to the room or L’Arc Macau’s premises, whether by the hotel registered guests or their accompanying guest(s), and whether discovered before or after departure.
6. Deposit: Hotel registered guest must provide a deposit upon check-in by cash or through a valid credit card. L’Arc Macau reserves the right to deduct from cash deposit, or debit from any credit card provided, all charges and expenses payable (including but not limited to hotel room rates and cancellation, no-show or incidental charges).
a. In-room safe deposit boxes are provided at free of charge. L’Arc Macau is not liable for the safety of any valuables left in the room.
b. No children aged 12 years old and below are allowed to be left unattended in the room or any other areas in L’Arc Macau. L’Arc Macau is not liable for any accident that occurs as a result of unattended children.
c. No pets are allowed to enter the hotel premises (except for registered guide dogs accompanying visually impaired guests).
d. The maximum number of registered persons in any room is 3 adults (extra supplement charges will be applied to the third guest) or 2 adults and 2 children (12 years old and below).
e. The extra staying guest (13 years old or above) or any request for an extra bed is subject to a surcharge.
f. Telephone calls between guests and L’Arc Macau employees will be recorded for quality assurance and training purposes.
g. L’Arc Macau reserves the right to cancel, amend or modify hotel room rates and offers at its sole discretion without prior notice.
h. L’Arc Macau reserves the right to amend or modify the terms and conditions without prior notice.
i. In case of disputes, the decision of L’Arc Macau shall be final and conclusive.
j. In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.